After listening, Gogo’s son Liberato mentioned, “I’ve a lot to speak about that I needed to maintain again” – Prisma

Gogo and Rose Miriam and their kids Joao, Marina and Sofia
playback / instagram

After listening to the legacy of Gogo Liberato, which occurred on Monday (22), Joao Augusto Liberato, son of the presenter who died in 2019, in Orlando (United States), at present denied his silence in the course of the court docket session and expressed his remorse for the publicity. the case. The trial will decide whether or not Rose Miriam de Matteo, the mom of Jojo’s three kids, is entitled to the inheritance left by the millionaire. (Learn the complete story beneath)

“I used to be very shocked after they mentioned I had determined to maintain silent. As a result of, quite the opposite, I had a lot to say and needed to cease myself from talking when it was not the suitable time. It was very unhappy to see and listen to so many issues that weren’t proper, however I I revered the viewers guidelines,” he wrote on his social media profile.

He added within the sequence, “Every little thing I’ve been going via is so unhappy and extremely pointless. My dad taught me so many issues and what I need is to get on with my life honoring every part.”

In his outburst of anger, João additionally talked about that his father had at all times been “an accurate, loyal, humble, beneficiant and really conservative man”.

“Every little thing he did was nicely thought out and his choices had been at all times centered on the better good of all. Anybody who actually is aware of him is aware of his sturdy integrity and clever decision-making. Right now I see his life and historical past disrespected like a bunch of lies. My father doesn’t deserve this and I’ll do something to defend the reality and his reminiscence “.

How was the viewers?

Based on a supply he met R7Each Joao Augusto Liberato and the sister of the presenter, Abarcida Liberato, stored silent in the course of the viewers, whereas the twins, Marina and Sofia, supported their mom.

The lieutenant colonel left 75% of the property to his three sons and the remaining 25% to his 5 nephews. Rose is excluded from the caller’s will, however argues that she is entitled to the property as a result of she would kind a steady union with him.

Twins, Marina and Sofia, arrived in Brazil final week to help their mom. The 2 take a stand in opposition to the aunt, whereas João Augusto helps Aparecida Liberato, who argues that the presenter and Rose didn’t have a steady union.

* With data from the R7 newsroom

Gugu Liberato was discreet in his private life, and had intimacies and controversies uncovered after his demise





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *